Friday, June 26, 2009

long live michael jackson.

sooo michael jackson died..i was at work when iheard yesterday and it completely floored me. i was sooo upset bc michael jackson is an institution within himself . music would not be where it is now if it were not for michael jackson's creative genius. i am honored to even grow up in a generation that experienced his greatness first hand. Not just his songs but his dancing was something out of this world. The best performers could only wish to be as good as michael jackson. His music inspired me, uplifted me & entertained me. his music helped me through many hard times that ive had in my life. michael jackson was a pure embodiment of music & will be greatly missed by me as well as others. it is tragic & unfortunate that he had to pass so early with so much more to do, on top of that it was on my birthday =/ but when the good lord calls, theres no waiting. i guess heaven needed some michael jackson. may he rest in peace. long live the king of pop.

here is one of my favorite songs of michael's:



here is one of the tributes to michael that i thought was exceptionally good from david ryan harris:






1 comment:

  1. yo fresh blog add mine http://yoitstheflava.blogspot.com/ thanks

    ReplyDelete