Saturday, June 6, 2009

home sweet home.

so im back home in louisville, ky.
man it feels so good to be home..its like this comfortable feeling that i get when i come back to the home i was raised in for 20 yrs. seems like everything is the same as when i left. the neighbors are still next door doing the same thing they was doing the last time i saw them. people still at the same jobs & doing the same weekend routines lol . the only thing really new is all the people having babies. i hope thats not in the water around here because if so i need to get out of here. lol. but yea the biggest thing i missed about home is the comfort my mom brings me seeing her just reassures that things are good in my life. she supports me in everything that i do & i will eternally love her for the love she gives me. also in kentucky there is sooo much nature..its so beautiful here. im home.




No comments:

Post a Comment