Monday, June 1, 2009

lebron is such a sore loser..


today i read that lebron james refused to congratulate/shake the hands of his fellow olympic teammate Howard or any player on the magics after their win that resulted in them going to the finals instead of the cavs. he said "It's hard for me to congratulate somebody after you just lose to them," he said. "I'm a winner. It's not being a poor sport or anything like that. If somebody beats you up, you're not going to congratulate them. That doesn't make sense to me. I'm a competitor. That's what I do. It doesn't make sense for me to go over and shake somebody's hand."" actually it does..
its called good sportsmanship lebron. thats being a sore loser. since little league sports, kids were told to shake the hands of the players on the other team because that is the right thing to do regardless if you won or not. its respect. but whatever , just because hes the "king" the people in his camp refuse to step up & say hes wrong on something that is blatantly wrong. whatever lebron. too bad your not in the finals..i was rooting for you guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment