Monday, August 24, 2009

tryna stay recession free.


sooo normally im not a picky person. i accept what comes to me & i accept it in a humble & respectful way. BUT i went in for an interview today at the GWCC [georgia world congress center] it was another story. Mind you, I already have a job as a server at another spot but I thought i would humor the idea of having a back up plan in these times of recession. But when I went and they told me my job position & how much their hourly pay is, I thanked them for their time and walked right out of the interview. I cant settle for pittance. NOT acceptable.

1 comment:

  1. thats funny

    I probably would have went with the interview anyway and if they offered me the job turned it down
    but thats what I would have wanted to do


    ps Ill follow you if you follow me

    ReplyDelete